Translate

Monday, February 17, 2014

Poison - Talk Dirty to Me


Music Appreciation

When I was about 11 years old, I spent a lot of my time at Wal-Mart playing video games or buying record singles. One of those record singles I bought was Poison's Talk Dirty to Me.

I remember playing this record on my Fisher-Price record player over and over and over again. But did I know what the lyrics were about? Absolutely not.

Watching guys look like girls rocking on MTV was cool; so, I really didn't care about what the lyrics were. It just sounded good.

Talk Dirty to Me was released on February 18, 1987. It's considered Poison's first biggest international hit. The glam metal rock band was formed in 1983 in Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania. Original members of the band included Bret Michaels (lead vocals), Matt Smith (who was replaced by C.C. DeVille as guitarist), Bobby Dall (bassist), and Rikki Rockett (drummer).





Source: Wikipedia



No comments:

Post a Comment