Translate

Thursday, February 8, 2024

Internet Comments

Writing serves as my outlet to express my passions, be it music, art, or photography. It provides a space for creativity and self-exploration. However, when I share my posts on platform X, anxiety creeps in as I anticipate internet comments. Past experiences with negative feedback led me to pause my writing and retreat momentarily.

Growing older, I've come to accept that negative comments are a part of the process, and surprisingly, I welcome them. It signifies that people are engaging with my blog, taking the time to read and share their thoughts. Embracing both positive and negative responses has become an integral aspect of my journey, fostering resilience and a deeper connection with my audience.

By Adam Ellis @adamtots


No comments:

Post a Comment