Translate

Monday, November 15, 2010

Thanksgiving Wreaths

I found myself starting my blog with "my wife" did such and such.  Perhaps I should change it a bit, huh? 

My wife After several weeks in Honolulu, Hawaii, the one I committed my life to came home and decided to make our home more festive--you know, more season-related.  Her first night back home she wanted to visit Michaels, the crafts store.  Don't get me wrong, I love that store.   In fact, if we were both retired and had a good amount of money, my wife and I could make a living making crafts.

This blog, however, isn't about the future and crafts.  It's about my wife's nature to make her nest look welcoming. 

When I met my wife, I fell in love with her personality.  She loved making things perfect.  And to me everything she made was that.  Since we were dating, she made life festive to the season even if we had no money.  She made the occasion, period. 

So it comes to no surprise that she wanted to make wreaths for Thanksgiving.

Below are what she created for our indoor closet door and outside front door.

thanksgiving wreath

thanksgiving wreath

To view the photos, visit my blog at http://photographywritingandmore.blogspot.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment