Translate

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Erasure - Love to Hate You

I don't remember exactly when I became a fan of Erasure.  I do know that it was partially due to an old girlfriend's sister who listened to them.  The girlfriend was a fan, and I soon became one too. 

Andy Bell and Vince Clarke make up the 80's legend pop band, Erasure.  They were well known for Billboard hits such as A Little Respect, Chains of Love and Always

My personal favorite of them all was Love to Hate You, which was written by both Clarke and Bell and released in 1991. 

Probably the best parts of the video, which deserves a chuckle, are when Clarke is "floating" over the rainbow colored crowd and when Bell is walking down what looks like a shopping center clapping off-beat with gypsies holding sparklers.








Sources: Wikipedia

No comments:

Post a Comment