Translate

Thursday, September 28, 2017

R.I.P. Hugh Hefner...


I remember being a few months shy of 18 and subscribing to Playboy magazine. Back then, magazine subscriptions were done by mail, and I believe I ordered my Playboy through a catalog I was provided at a college fair.

I checked the mailbox daily waiting for my magazine to be delivered. Finally, it was delivered and I quickly fell in love with cover girl Heidi Mark and Playmate Becky DeLosSantos.

Then another Playmates were introduced, and I fell in love with each and every one, especially the the following:

May 1994 - Christy Shae Marks
September 1994 - Kelly Gallagher
May 1995 - Cynthia Gwyn Brown

And of course, I thank the late and great Hugh Hefner for introducing gorgeous women to the 18 year old me. Because of him, I came to appreciate the female body in a very tasteful and respectful way.






No comments:

Post a Comment