Translate

Friday, October 6, 2017

Tracks 83: Music Mix 1983 Part 2


In 1983, as a seven year old, I grew up in a lower middle class neighborhood in a three bedroom two bathroom house.

My dad had a full size billiards table in the garage. The TV, which was a large piece of electronic furniture sat on the floor. Next to the TV monument stood my dad's entertainment center, where my dad would play his favorites: Pink Floyd and Eagles. My mom and I preferred the pop tunes like Journey, Hall and Oates, and Michael Jackson.




Journey - Separate Ways
Phil Collins - You Can't Hurry Love
Toni Basil - Mickey
Men Without Hats - The Safety Dance
Culture Club - Time
The Human League - Fascination
Marvin Gaye - Sexual Healing
Taco - Puttin' on the Ritz
After the Fire - Der Kommissar
The Pretenders - Back On The Chain Gang
Prince - Little Red Corvette
David Bowie - Let's Dance
Duran Duran - Hungry Like The Wolf
Dexys Midnight Runners - Come on Eileen
Eurythmics - Sweet Dreams
Flashdance - Maniac
Daryl Hall & John Oates - Maneater
Bonnie Tyler - Total Eclipse of the Heart
Michael Jackson - Beat It
The Police - Every Breath You Take

No comments:

Post a Comment