Translate

Friday, October 27, 2017

Tracks 83: Music Mix 1984 Part 2


I had a huge crush on Susan Gallagher (The Cars' You Might Think), Christie Brinkley (Billy Joel's Uptown Girl), and Sherrie Swafford (Steve Perry's Oh Sherrie), when I was eight years old.

But while I was subconsciously discovering my preference in the opposite sex, there were two iconic films that I, like many my age, absolutely loved: Footloose, Purple Rain, and Ghostbusters.




The Cars - You Might Think
ZZ Top - Legs
Pat Benatar - Love is a Battlefield
Elton John - Sad Songs
Shannon - Let the Music Play
The Pointer Sisters - Automatic
The Cars - Drive
Billy Joel - Uptown Girl
Eurythmics - Here Comes the Rain Again
Billy Idol - Eyes Without a Face
Corey Hart - Sunglasses at Night
Madonna - Borderline
Steve Perry - Oh Sherrie
Nena - 99 Luftballons
Cyndi Lauper - Girls Just Want to Have Fun
Culture Club - Karma Chameleon
Tina Turner - What's Love Got to do With This
Prince - When Doves Cry
Kenny Loggins - Footloose
Ray Parker Jr. - Ghostbusters

No comments:

Post a Comment