Translate

Sunday, September 8, 2013

The Rolling Stones - Beast of Burden


Music Appreciation

I can't believe I've never blogged about The Rolling Stones. I couldn't believe it. I actually went back and searched for any entries regarding The Rolling Stones.

I mean, the Stones are indeed a huge part of my life. I grew up listening to all their best. I've gone to two concerts with my dad. We even got to sit near The Rolling Stones stage when they performed at Zilker Park in 2006.

So, to make up for the void, I'll write about one of my favorite Stones song, Beast of Burden. 

Beast of Burden was released on September 9, 1978. The song's verses was primarily written by Keith Richards but Mick Jagger added lyrics "to fit with he smooth running guitars of Richards and Ronnie Wood."



Source: Wikipedia


No comments:

Post a Comment