Translate

Saturday, January 6, 2018

Art Found on Instagram - December 2017















10 | I used to have this strange fear that if I started painting, I would use up all my ideas, so I somehow I convinced myself it was better to "save" them or maybe not start at all. When I look back on what I've painted this year, I realized that there are actually so many things I still want to paint that it's almost overwhelming. . It doesn't mean that everything I want to paint is new or original. Rather, there are pieces that I have meant to revisit and try again for fun or for practice that I just haven't gotten back around to. Like this monochromatic floral painting. . So next time my mind is drawing a blank, I'll remember to thumb through some old paintings and see if there's anything I want to try again. It may sound a bit strange to revisit your own work for inspiration, but I think it's a reasonable place to look, don't you? 😬 #rl15of2017
A post shared by Susan Chiang (@raeandlily) on

A post shared by Bonnie Ellis Art (@bonnieellisart) on




No comments:

Post a Comment