Translate

Friday, January 5, 2018

Track 83: 1990 Music Mix


As a teenager, I was infatuated with Cathy Dennis. The redhead singer-songwriter shimmied, danced and sang in a fitted orange long-sleeve shirt and tight black pants in D-Mob's music video C'Mon And Get My Love. And it didn't help my raging hormones, when I watched Bell Biv DeVoe's Do Me! music video.




Jive Bunny - Swing the Mood
D-Mob ft. Cathy Dennis - C'Mon And Get My Love
Billy Joel - I Go to Extremes
Faith No More - Epic
Skid Row - I Remember You
Go West - King of Wishful Thinking
Phil Collins - Something Happened On the Way to Heaven
Janet Jackson - Alright
Poison - Unskinny Bop
Snap - I've Got the Power
Janet Jackson - Escapade
Paula Abdul - Opposites Attract
Bell Biv DeVoe - Do Me!
Jon Bon Jovi - Blaze of Glory
Phil Collins - Another Day in Paradise
Mariah Carey - Vision of Love
Bell Biv DeVoe - Poison
Sinead O'Conner - Nothing Compares 2U
Roxette - It Must Have Been Love
Wilson Phillips - Hold On

No comments:

Post a Comment