Translate

Thursday, June 13, 2024

Send Nudes

In my forties, I ventured into the territory of asking a woman to send nudes for the first time. As our relationship progressed over a few months, our playful banter reached a new level. During a late-night texting session, we found ourselves sharing glimpses of our bodies, inevitably leading to a more daring exchange. Excited to receive a boob pic, I grabbed my phone, pulled my pants down, and snapped a photo of my penis. 

Eagerly anticipating a response to a risqué photo I sent, I grew anxious during the wait. Doubt crept in as I questioned if I had mistakenly sent it to the wrong person. Reassured that everything seemed fine on my end, I couldn't shake the fear that she might not have appreciated the image. An hour later, a text finally arrived—a simple smiley emoji.

Puzzled, I pondered its meaning without ever seeking clarification. Although our relationship continued for a few more months and eventually progressed intimately, the ambiguity of that smiley emoji lingered, leaving me wondering about its meaning.

 

By Adam Ellis @adamtots

No comments:

Post a Comment