Translate

Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Art Found on Instagram - January 2018




A post shared by 🌿 emily e galusha 🌿 (@eegcreative) on



#tbt to one of my very first pieces on panel. I was still experimenting with this new medium, which I happened to find by mistake back in college. I still remember questioning whether or not my sister would like it, and if I should even gift it to her for Christmas. I doubted myself SO much as an artist, and showing my work (even to friends and family) would put me in such a vulnerable place. Today, this painting sits on her living area and is by far one of my most popular prints. That’s us dancing away like we used to, every. single. weekend. rooming together in a little one bedroom apartment, new to Austin (AND the U.S.)πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ» Such fun memories! #sisters . . . . . #tango #art #artist #dancers #womanartist #femaleartist #mixedmedia #woodpainting #woodpanel #woodstain #atxartist #acrylic #colorfulart #contemporaryart #women
A post shared by MΓ³nica Ceniceros (@moni.ceniceros) on











No comments:

Post a Comment