Translate

Sunday, February 11, 2018

Cows and Humans can live together


Cows and Humans can live together. That's the moral of the story I got out of the amazingly humorous audience-driven Story To The Death.

It had been years since I have been to an improv. The last one, I remember watching a comedy improv show at the Cap Comedy Club in north Austin. However, this was a bit different in that Story To The Death is a musical.

Yes, musical. The improv troupe presents five different stories. With the help of the audience, one story survived--a story about smart cows revolting against cowpokes.

Needless to say, these creative and talented troupe kept me entertained throughout. There was never a time I wasn't either laughing or smiling. 

Check them out at The Hideout, http://www.hideouttheatre.com/shows/StorytotheDeath.

No comments:

Post a Comment