Translate

Friday, February 2, 2018

Tracks 83: Music Mix 17 (1991)


How is it that now at my age I find Deee-Lite, aka Kierin Magenta Kirby, extremely attractive?

In the 90s, I gravitated towards R&B and Rap. So, at an early age, before he became recognized as "Will Smith," I was a big fan of The Fresh Prince. And Ralph Tresvant guided me throughout my romantice life with his Sensitivity lyrics.





Deee-Lite - Groove Is In The Heart
Gerardo - Rico Suave
Black Box - Strike It Up
Tesla - Signs
Heavy D & The Boyz ft. Aaron Hall- Now That We Found Love
Enigma - Sadeness Part I
Suzanne Vega - Tom's Diner
Rod Stewart - Rhythm of My Heart
Scorpions - Wind of Change
DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince - Summertime
Lenny Kravitz - It Ain't Over Til It's Over
R.E.M. - Losing My Religion
Natural Selection - Do Anything
Londonbeat - I've Been Thinking About You
Ralph Tresvant - Sensitivity
Mariah Carey - Emotions
Damn Yankees - High Enough
Amy Grant - Baby, Baby
UB40 - The Way You Do The Things You Do

No comments:

Post a Comment