Translate

Friday, December 1, 2017

Tracks 83: Music Mix 1987


Every Friday night, my dad would take me to the video store to rent movies. We would rent two or three movies at a time. I remember laying around the living room and watching Three Men and a Baby, Beverly Hills Cop II, Lethal Weapon, and Moonstruck.

Music videos were becoming more of an art form, especially with MTV and VH1 having a good music video rotation. Peter Gabriel's Big Time, was a favorite of mine when I was little. The stop motion claymation was extremely pleasing to my imagination. Speaking of pleasing my imagination, my pre-teen hormones fired up with George Michael's I Want Your Sex and Madonna's Open Your Heart.




The Breakfast Club - Right On Track
Pretenders - Don't Get Me Wrong
Expose - Point of No Return
Peter Gabriel - Big Time
Gloria Estefan - Rhythm Is Gonna Get You
Bruce Hornsby, The Range - Mandolin Rain
Expose - Come Go with Me
Michael Jackson - Bad
Chicago - Will You Still Love Me
Huey Lewis and The News - Hip to be Square
Genesis - Land of Confusion
Prince - U Got The Look
Madonna - Open Your Heart
Duran Duran - Notorious
George Michael - I Want Your Sex
Tiffany - I Think We're Alone Now
U2 - With or Without You
Wang Chung - Everybody Have Fun Tonight
Bon Jovi - Livin' on a Prayer
Bob Seger - Shakedown

No comments:

Post a Comment