Translate

Friday, December 15, 2017

Tracks 83: Music Mix 1988


Denim outfits were the in thing in 1988. Kids my age and younger wanted to visit an FAO Schwartz to stomp on the big floor piano.

The popular films at the time were Big, Die Hard, and Beetlejuice. Bobby McFarrin taught us Don't Worry Be Happy and Rick Astley promised to Never Gonna Give You Up.




Poison - Nothin' But A Good Time
Joan Jett, The Blackhearts - I Hat Myself for Loving You
Pet Shop Boys - Always On My Mind
Bobby Brown - Don't Be Cruel
Natalie Cole - Pink Cadillac
New Edition - If It Isn't Love
Pebbles - Girlfriend
Taylor Dayne - Tell It To My Heart
Pet Shop Boys - What Have I Done To Deserve This
Rick Astley - Together Forever
Bon Jovi - Bad Medicine
Bobby McFerrin - Don't Worry Be Happy
Debbie Gibson - Foolish Beat
Robert Palmer - Simply Irresistible
Def Leppard - Pour Some Sugar On Me
Belinda Carlisle - Heaven Is A Place On Earth
George Harrison - Got My Mind Set On You
INXS - Never Tear Us Apart
INXS - Need You Tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment