Translate

Sunday, May 15, 2022

Madonna and Beeple Collaborate NFT for Charities

Madonna Appreciation

Since I was a kid I was fascinated with Madonna. Like the kid in the music video Open Your Heart, I was in love with Madonna. Express Yourself and Vogue hit right in time for puberty. Justify My Love had me questioning my sexuality. 

So, I'm not a bit surprised of Madonna's new project. In fact, I feel it's a bit late. But regardless, her collaboration with Beeple to created NFTs for a good cause is innovative. Plus, it's kinda sexy.

She explained, "We set out to create something that is absolutely and utterly connected to the idea of creation and motherhood... I'm doing what women have been doing since the beginning of time, which is giving birth. But on a more existential level, I'm giving birth to art and creativity, and we would be lost without both."

The NFTs titled Mother of Nature, Mother of Evolution, and Mother of Technology, went on auction on SuperRare, a crypto art marketplace. Proceeds go to National Bail Out, V-Day, and Voices of Children.







Mother of Evolution

Mother of Nature

Mother of Technology

Sources: YouTube, https://www.today.com/news/news/madonna-explains-nude-nft-superrare-m-giving-birth-art-rcna28685


No comments:

Post a Comment