Translate

Thursday, October 13, 2022

A California Kink

Pardon the Interruption

Recently, I've been going through a box that's travelled with me since college. The box is full of old PLAYBOY, PENTHOUSE, and other magazines. 

After scratching my head of what to do with these magazines, I decided to go through them once more and blog what I find interesting.

One thing that caught my attention again is a cartoon drawn by cartoonist Marty Murphy.  

When I was young, I had a fascination of living in California. It was probably fueled with the many hours of MTV and Hollywood movie stars that filled my developing brain. 

Probably this cartoon added to my California craving. The image of a woman greeting a her man home after work naked seemed like paradise. 

Although my California dreaming has subsided to nothing, I still have that naughty kink to coming home and finding my significant other naked.


Marty Murphy / PLAYBOY (March 1995)



No comments:

Post a Comment