Translate

Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Joke: Lonely Minnesotans


Sick of the city, Sam quits his job and moves to Minnesota, as far from humanity as possible. He sees the postman once a week and gets groceries one a month. After six months of isolation, someone knocks on his door. A huge bearded man is standing on his porch. 

"Name's Lars,''the man says, "from down the road. Having a party Saturday. Wanna come?"

"Definitely," says Sam. "After six months out here, I'm ready to meet some people."

"Gotta warn you," says Lars, "there's gonna be some drinkin'."

"No problem: I can drink with the best of them," says Sam.

"More 'n likely gonna be some fightin', too."

"Well, I like people," Sam says. "I'll be there."

Lars stars to walk away, then turns back. "I see some wild sex at these parties, too."

"Not a problem," says Sam. "I've been alone for six months! Just one question, though: What should I wear?"

"Whatever you want -- just gonna be the two of us."

- David Priest, USAF 


https://hotpot.ai/art-generator


Source: 

Maxim Magazine, OCTOBER 1998 #12 issue

No comments:

Post a Comment