Translate

Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Petra Havlasova (aka Kelly Havel)

Modeling Appreciation

I vividly remember getting my hands on the June 1998 edition of Penthouse magazine. It was in those glossy pages that I discovered the enchanting Petra Havlasova, also known as Kelly Havel, Kelly O'Scarlett, Paula, and Victoria. Her allure captivated me, and my infatuation only deepened when I stumbled upon her feature in the same year's edition of Perfect 10 (Vol. 1, Issue 3).

Born on January 2, 1978, this 5'9" Czech brunette shared my passions for traveling, swimming, and indulging in poetry—interests that resonated with me during that period of my life. To my 20-year-old self, she embodied perfection in many ways, especially with her natural, medium-sized breasts and absence of tattoos.

Engaged in the modeling scene from 1997 to 2000, Petra collaborated with renowned photographers such as Earl Miller, Suze Randall, and Sean McCall. Her portfolio includes 41 covers, 35 photosets, and six videos.








Sources:

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0369872/bio?ref_=nm_ov_bio_sm

babepedia.com

indexxx.com

www.eurobabeindex.com

babecenterfolds.com

hotnessrater.com

No comments:

Post a Comment