Translate

Tuesday, February 13, 2024

One Size Fits All

There are different sizes of condoms that accommodate the varying sizes of penises. This is something I didn't realize early in life. I thought one size of condom fits all. But that's not the case.

Choosing the right condom size is essential for a comfortable and safe experience. I once bought condoms that were too snug. So snug that it was difficult putting it on and very uncomfortable. 

To ensure the right fit, it's essential to measure the penis' girth not the length. So, when I saw the condom box labeled "Large" I should not have been intimidated or think it mean length. Yes, a 5 1/2 large girth is large. Yay me.  

So, it's important to choose the right size that fits comfortably to ensure the best protection and enjoyable sexual experience. 

Phil Interlandi, PLAYBOY (November 1995)

No comments:

Post a Comment