Translate

Thursday, October 3, 2024

Shenanigans & Debauchery

Pardon the Interruption

I was in my late 20s when I had my first bachelor party before my first wedding. Let me tell you, it was a night that went off the rails in every possible way. My groomsmen and I crossed the border into Mexico, aiming to kick off the "festivities" at a so-called first-class gentlemen’s club. By the time we rolled in, I was already pretty tipsy.

My buddy, let’s call him Charles, wasted no time calling over two petite, gorgeous Mexican girls to our table. Naturally, he let them know I was tying the knot the next day and needed a proper send-off. Well, the girls took that as their cue and whisked me off to the VIP area. What followed was... let's just say, "intense." One unzipped my pants, while the other got up close and personal with her assets. It was the kind of "celebration" that most guys dream about. I eventually tapped out, realizing I had reached my fun and money limit.

But the night didn’t end there. Nope. My friends kept the party train going, bribing some local police (true story!) and driving us straight into "boy's town," where things got even weirder. One of the guys suggested we check out a donkey show (yes, that kind of donkey show), but Charles had other ideas. He decided I needed some quality time with an Amazonian woman. Long story short, she led me to a room, unzipped my pants, placed a condom on me, and things got pretty wild. Soon after, I was back on U.S. soil, utterly exhausted. That was 21 years ago.

Fast forward to now, and here I am, on my way to Las Vegas with Charles and the crew for bachelor party round two. This time, it’s for my second wedding, and as a more “mature” man, I doubt it’ll be anything like my first. Let’s be real—stamina isn’t what it used to be, and honestly, I’m more into fine dining, craft cocktails, burlesque shows, and lounging by the pool. Sure, we might hit up a gentlemen's club for a lap dance or two, but I’m thinking this trip will be a bit classier.

Stay tuned...who knows, there may still be some shenanigans in store! 

I love how AI envisions a group of six middle-aged men partying in Las Vegas.

No comments:

Post a Comment