Translate

Sunday, December 5, 2021

QAnon and COVID-19

Pardon the interruption

My uncle-in-law, an MIT graduate, and his wife are QAnon followers. They believed the QAnon narrative about the virus and the vaccine. They both held their strong convictions and chose not to get vaccinated.

Today, I was informed my uncle passed away after being in the hospital for weeks dealing with COVID-19 symptoms. My aunt had it as well; however, recovered after receiving treatment. Unfortunately, that treatment was not available for my uncle. 

My uncle isn't the only Trump-er QAnon person to die of COVID-19. Many others have died too. And for what? To prove what? 

It's upsetting to say the least because although my uncle had different political opinions than mine, he was an amazing man who loved his country and his wife. 

R.I.P. Uncle Andy


No comments:

Post a Comment