Translate

Thursday, January 20, 2022

YouTuber Daniel Padilla Interviews Amouranth

So, I'm pretty stoked. YouTuber and Smosh co-founder Daniel Padilla interviewed streamer Kaitlyn Siragusa (a.k.a. Amouranth). 


If you're unfamiliar with Kaitlyn, here is a quick summary:

Kaitlyn Siragusa is a cosplayer and streamer known as Amouranth. Born December 2, 1993 in Houston, Texas, Kaitlyn started as a cosplayer, designing her own costumes. She was later the costume designer for the Houston Grand Opera and Houston Ballet. She is best known, however, for streaming on Twitch.

Kaitlyn has over four million followers on Twitch, but her account has been suspended multiple times. When asked why, she explained, "I think it's because it's a girl on Twitch and she has cleavage." She added, "It seems to be accepted widely when male-dominated industries use women for looks, but when women are using their own looks it's not acceptable anymore." 

The interview touched on stalking, dating, mental health, childhood, investments, future plans, and other things. I've included a few interesting topics discussed during the interview below.

When asked by Daniel if Kaitlyn streams when sleeping, she explained that she receives the highest views while she sleeps, "I actually have more viewers when I'm asleep than when I'm awake. When I'm asleep it'll spike to 20K... When I wake up, they leave. It goes back down to 10K."

Regarding whether dating is a challenge, Kaitlyn said, "It's really hard for me to feel like I can date anyone. What type of guy wouldn't be willing for me to ignore them for 15 hours a day, while I talk to other guys online. He would have to be desperate." 

The interview showed how Kaitlyn is savvy when it comes to business and investments. She shared that she owns a gas station and has investment in Visa. She added that she recently signed with Playboy to be a Playboy model. 

She added that companies like Playboy benefit in selling lewd images of women but when a woman does it on her own is frowned upon, "If it's companies using women for personal gain, but they don't respect women when they do it on their own... Being entrepreneurs, getting profits out of their own body completely -- that's weird." 



Sources:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPJHQ5_DLtxZ1gzBvZE99_g

https://www.kaitlynsiragusa.com



No comments:

Post a Comment