Translate

Thursday, April 14, 2022

Fiona Apple - Sleep to Dream

Music Appreciation

As I've mentioned in previous posts HERE and HERE, I had a thing for Fiona Apple. To me, when in my teens, she was that perfect image of what I wanted in a companion: gorgeous eyes, seductive contralto voice, beautiful hair, and thin. 

The classically trained pianist began writing her own songs at age eight. Her debut album, Tidal, was released when she was 17. 

The second single, "Sleep to Dream" was released on April 14, 1997. The song is one of Fiona's most successful singles. She won the MTV Video Music Award for Best New Artist in a Video for this song. The music video was directed by French director Stephane Sednaoui.




https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtuF-p5_86ajFS-49gXIlHw





No comments:

Post a Comment