Translate

Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Three Hours Later

"Call me when you are ready to go," I say.

"Okay," she responds.

"Like, when you have your shoes on and out the door, ready."

"Okay."

This is the conversation I constantly have with my girlfriend. Yet, when I arrive, there's been only a handful of times when she is actually ready to go. More often, I am waiting in the car for her to finally get out of the house. What's worse is when she forgets something and I have to wait another few minutes until she finally returns with whatever she forgot. 

Of course, I do appreciate that she takes the time to make herself pretty. Because in reality, she's not doing it just for herself. She's doing this for me. She wants to look her best as my arm candy. Granted, she does make us look better. 

by Enzo Comics


No comments:

Post a Comment