Translate

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Finding 26 Doors

Several days ago, we visited the 26 Doors Shopping Center in North Central Austin.  Actually, we found this shopping center by accident.  We were looking for a place to eat lunch and I suggested Waterloo Ice House, which is located on 38th Street. 

As we were looking for a parking space, my wife noticed Santa Rita Cantina, a Tex-Mex restuarant, and suggested we go there instead.

Good things she suggested Tex-Mex too.  It was the first time I have every noticed the shopping center, and after lunch, we strolled around admiring the sculptures, fountain, and stores. 

With the crisp air, it seemed as if we were in a different state.  I even mentioned to my wife that the shopping center kind of reminded me of Estes Park in Colorado.

Below are pictures I took on our 26 Doors stroll.


DSC05823

DSC05833



DSC05835





No comments:

Post a Comment