Translate

Sunday, December 26, 2010

George Michael - Faith

Released on October 30, 1987, Faith was George Michael's first solo album after leaving Wham!Faith, the title track, hit the top singles chart in the winter of 1987.

Where was I in 1987?  I was 11 years old and I remember watching George Michael in tight jeans, black "Revenge" leather jacket, and cowboy boots swaying his butt with his acoustic guitar on MTV.   He was the man!  Chicks dug him.  He was every girls fantasy.  I even recall guys around my age and older wanting to emulate George Michael.  Torn jeans, cowboy boots, and aviator sunglasses were the style.





Sources: Wikipedia; Cash Box Top Singles - 1987

To view the video, please visit my website at http://photographywritingandmore.blogspot.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment