Translate

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Top 10 romantic songs

I'll be honest, I try to upload songs that pertain to the various seasons or holidays.  Valentines is just a round the corner and I thought I would update my list to go with the season. 

After reviewing other "top 10" lists, I came up with a comparison list of popular romantic songs:

10. Savage Garden - Truly Madly Deeply

9. Roberta Flack - The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face


8. Aerosmith - Don't Want to Miss A Thing



7. Bryan Adams - Everything I Do (I Do it For You)


6. Frankie Valle & The Four Seasons - Can't Take My Eyes Off You

5. Whitney Houston - I Will Always Love You

4. Eric Clapton - Wonderful Tonight

3. Etta James - At Last

2. The Righteous Brothers - Unchained Melody

1. Celine Dion - My Heart Will Go On

And I thought I would add one that my wife thinks should have been listed as one of the top 10 romantic songs:

The Pretenders - I'll Stand by You

Sources: boolokamonline.net/loveguru; dailytop10.net; healthyromance.blogspot.com; youtube.com/user/LordofEra; singlesinmotion.com; lovetoknow.com; beautiful-love-quotes.com; jamis04.tripod.com; allwomenstalk.com; mylistpad.com; Rita Putatunda @ buzzle.com; aolradioblog.com; blogs.glam.com/glambuzz; everythingvalentinesday.com; and top40.about.com

No comments:

Post a Comment