Translate

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Amazon Prime Day




Today is Amazon Prime Day, and I managed to wait over a month to finally submit an order in attempt to take advantage of the discounts.

The problem is, the list I had originally, which included over 50 items, weren't part of the Prime Day discount, except for one item. So, I had to scrap the list and look for similar items that had the Prime Day discount.

This presented another problem, my cart had more "want" items than "need" items that were originally included in my wish list. So, again, I had to go back through my list and only select the items I really needed.

Of course, now I'm contemplating shopping later tonight after I overheard a coworker indicate that she was using Prime Day for Christmas shopping, which is less than six months away.

No comments:

Post a Comment