Translate

Saturday, September 11, 2021

Hello, Stranger

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?

Well... I could say I'm still hiding from society and the grips of COVID-19. But that's not entirely true; although, lo and behold, I did come down with COVID-19 last week and now currently in isolation.

A lot of things have happened in my life. And to be honest, I thought perhaps no one was really reading my blog. I found other avenues to share my appreciation for art through Instagram.  And Instagram does upload to Tumblr which makes life so much easier. 

I do miss my blog page. This page has been with me way longer than the first blog post. Actually, the first post was through Facebook, and it was primarily created to keep the grandparents up-to-date of the cool things my kid was accomplishing. 

Eventually, since the blog moved away from Facebook and now public to all to see, it turned into more about my hobbies and interests. 

I don't share a lot of my personal life and I won't start now. Well, let me rephrase: I wanting to continue this blog and share more about my experiences growing up as a human. Yes, I will share my love for art, photography, music, dancing, and more. But I kind of see this blog to be more of a personal platform where I can share my experiences and thoughts. 

Now, I don't expect you to agree with me on everything. Hell, I don't agree with a lot of things I think now. But do see what I share as one human to another. Understand what I think now may change what I think tomorrow or the next year or 20 years from now. We evolve as humans and that's okay. 

So... back to the fun.  

No comments:

Post a Comment